SBI’S RANDY PETEE SERVING A DIFFICULT SUBPOENA
Sunset Blvd. Investigations, Inc. (SBI) specializes in difficult subpoena service, not only in California, but nationwide. Our clients turn to SBI when other investigators, including process servers, have been unsuccessful on prior attempts to serve subjects. At SBI, we utilize a vast array of tools in our investigative arsenal to effect service.
Prior to attempting subpoena service, our due diligence preparations include the following:
- Obtain current address information on the subject’s residence and place of employment.
- Social Media research to determine the subject’s current activities and photo of the subject.
- Inquire via the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to identify any vehicle(s) registered in the subject’s name.
- Conduct a surveillance of the subject’s location prior to knocking on the door to ensure the subject is at home or their place of business. When possible, and depending on our client’s budget requirements, our preferred method of operation is to wait until we physically see the subject before attempting service.
Please visit our blog for more detailed information regarding hard to serve subpoenas at https://www.sunsetblvdinv.com/Private-Investigations/Difficult-Subpoena-Service.aspx
Meet our investigators: http://www.sunsetblvdinv.com/Our-Team.aspx
- The Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) https://thepbsa.org/.
- Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
- World Association of Detectives
- California Association of Licensed Investigators
Investigators from Sunset Blvd. Investigations are always there for you! We’re just one click, text, email, or phone call away! Phone: (888) 639-4761 | Local: (213) 745-4080.
Need a private investigator?
Sunset Blvd. Investigations, Inc. provides seasoned and effective private investigation services for clients throughout the United States and Internationally. Our combined 80 years as law enforcement officers coupled with our private investigative experience distinguishes us from all other investigation businesses. If you’re in need of a private investigator, we’re here to assist you in any way we can.